Well, I just got back from the doctor, and after a few tests, they turned it on, and it's much different than before. Of course, it's still muffled and such like before only a bit louder this time, but the doctor said that it was normal, explaining that this is only just the beginning of a long process.
The nerves will have to get used to hearing, and after about maybe 6 months or so, it might improve, and I might start hearing actual sounds instead of muffled on my right ear.
It feels weird have a magnet inside my head and the processor attached to my head like a fridge magnet. I feel like half of my skull became magnetized steel or something!